- Adding dates to the blog posts, so that it reads like a longer chronicle of events. In other words, a blog post one day might be April 12th and the next will be May 3rd.
- With the dates, I'll be adding a side-bar of all of the events in chronological order.
- Shifting toward story. While I will still post a few rantings and ravings, I want to have a story arc and I'd like that story arc to resemble my own journey with technology (though not in any way the exact same events.)
- Make use of labels for events, ideas and characters. You'll see what I'm talking about soon.
- Link to past events within the blog post. In other words, if I mention using Nong, it might not be bad to link it to the original post where the Nong event was mentioned.
This blog began to feel stagnant for awhile and I considered deleting it. However, I think I just need to adjust it a bit. It's been really fun to write it. I've never done fiction before.